Enjoy your weekend with these delightful and easy-to-bake Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes by Chef Michele Ow!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 25 mins Ready in : 40 mins Serves : 4
- 6 no. Oreo cookies (4 left whole for the bottom of the cupcakes and 2 chopped for the filling)
- 30g Icing sugar
- 200g Cream cheese
- 30g Egg whites
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners and place 1 whole Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cup.
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until it’s smooth.
- Add eggs whites and mix until combined but use medium speed and do not over mix it.
- Add pinch of salt and mix.
- Fold in coarsely chopped Oreo cookies.
- Fill each cup over the Oreo cookie , almost to the top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes (until the center appears set and the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean).