Following the heels of the savoury pork dish, comes an equally delightful Fried Rice with Jinhua Ham and Cabbage. Taste the heavenly fried rice with dry-cured Jinhua Ham that simply spells bliss.
Cuisine : Asian Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 6
- 8 tbsp Oil
- 4 Large Eggs (beaten)
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 200g Kailan Stalks/Cabbage (diced)
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 80g Diced Jinhua Ham
- 150g Peeled Small Shrimps (blanched)
- 5 cups of Cooked Rice
- 2 tbsp Concentrated Chicken or Scallop Stock
- 2 stalks of Spring Onions (diced)
- ½ tsp Coarse Ground Pepper
- Heat oil in wok and scramble the eggs till foamy. Add the garlic, cabbage and fish sauce, sauté till fragrant.
- Add Jinhua Ham and blanched fresh shrimps and. Cook for two minutes.
- Mix in the cooked rice and fry until well mixed. Season with concentrated chicken or scallop stock. Add spring onions and pepper, toss evenly and serve immediately.