This recipe for Orange Infused Chicken Chop is as easy as it gets. Perfect for weekday dinners!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 60 mins Cook : 45 mins Ready in : 105 mins Serves : 2
- 2 Boneless chicken thighs (Halved)
- ½ cup Lee Kum Kee Chicken Marinade
- 1 Lee Kum Kee Chicken Marinade
- ¼ teaspoon Orange (zest the orange and put aside)
- 2 tablespoon Pepper
- Pre-heat oven grill to 180ºC.
- Place the chicken thighs in a bowl and add the chicken marinade, pepper, honey, orange zest, and squeeze the juice of the orange. Toss to combine well.
- Allow this to stand for at least one hour (Preferably overnight).
- Heat a non-stick pan on high heat, sear the chicken skin side down till the skin has colour. About 5 minutes. (Add a touch of oil before searing).
- Flip the thighs and continue searing for another 3 minutes.
- Place the chicken thighs into the grill for 25-35 minutes till the juices run clear. (the timing depends on the thickness of the chicken).