With fresh succulent mussels and a delightful garlic and white wine base, it complements the flavours nicely leave you wanting more!
Cuisine : European Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 5 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 15 mins Serves : 2-4 Servings
- ½ kg Mussels
- 4 cloves Garlic, roughly chopped
- Handful of Chopped Parsley
- 50ml White Wine
- Butter, Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Chili Flakes – optional
- Heat butter and olive oil and fry garlic and chili flakes for a few minutes.
- Add white wine, letting it bubble for 3-4 minutes.
- Add mussels and toss.
- Stir in parsley, season to taste.
- Serve with fresh parsley as garnish.