Add a small twist to your classic Shortbread Cookies with Chocolate Chips; it will taste wonderful with coffee or by its own!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 25 mins Ready in : 40 mins Serves : 1 tub
- 200g Unsalted Butter
- 80g Icing Sugar
- 300g plain Flour
- 30g Corn Starch
- 100-150g Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Cream butter & sugar till light and fluffy.
- Mix in dry ingredients on slow till combined. Add the chocolate chips last.
- Roll dough on a floured surface till your desired thickness.
- Cut into rounds or shapes of your liking.
- Place cookies about 2cm apart.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on the size of the cookie till light browned on the base.
- Keep in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.