If you love Mochi, you will love these Mochi Cheese Bread Rolls that is soft, chewy and simple-to-make!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 25 mins
Ready in : 40 mins Serves : 6-8 Servings
- 110g Glutinous Rice Flour
- 15g Tapioca Starch
- 50g Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 35g Melted Butter
- 60g Milk
- Sieve flour together.
- Add Parmesan cheese and salt and set it aside.
- Bring butter and milk to a boil.
- Whisk into flour mixture followed by eggs.
- Bake at 180C for 25 minutes.