This light and fluffy Mocha Swiss Roll is baked to perfection by Chef Julie Yee is a perfect dessert for coffee lovers.
Cuisine : Baking Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 10
- 70g Cake /Top/HK Flour
- 1 tbsp Nescafe Coffee Granula
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 3 no. (110g) Egg White
- 5 no. (100g) Egg Yolk
- 70g Fine Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 40g Hot Corn Oil
- 40g Hot Milk
- Sift Group 1(Cake flour, coffee granula, baking powder) together.
- Beat egg white till soft peak with sugar, add in egg yolk & vanilla
- Whisk Group 2 (Egg white, egg yolk, fine sugar, vanilla extract) till thick & ribbon stage.
- Pour in the warm milk & whisk for another few seconds.
- Hand fold sifted flour.
- Hand fold the warm oil.
- Bake at 200°C for 10mins.
- Cover with a clean wet towel till use.