Create a show-stopping Lychee & Rose Panna Cotta perfect for any occasion. It is light, delicate and easy to prepare!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 145 mins Serves : 2-4
- 250g Whipping Cream
- 85g Milk
- 40g Sugar
- 7g Gelatin Powder (dissolve in 40 gm of water to bloom)
- 2tbsp Rose Tea/Rose Buds
- 100g Lychee, chopped
- In a bowl, bloom the gelatin.
- In a pot, gently heat up the sugar, milk and part of the whipping cream with the rose buds/tea to infuse.
- Add gelatin and stir till dissolve to a gentle boil.
- Add the remaining cream and sieve mixture.
- Cool over ice bath.
- Pour into cups and place in chiller to set.
- When set, decorate with chopped lychee and some rose buds.