Chef Julie shares with us an incredibly flavourful Steamed Fermented Beans Pork Ribs that melts-in-your-mouth!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 50 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 60 mins Serves : 1
- 300g Pork Ribs
- 10g Potato Starch
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- ½ tbsp Fermented Black Beans
- 1 Pickled Plum, de-seeded/chopped
- A dash of Sesame Oil
- A dash of White Pepper
- 1 Red Chilli, de-seeded/sliced
- Cut pork ribs into small pieces.
- Marinate pork ribs with potato starch for about 30 mins.
- Fry ½ portion garlic and mix with the raw ones.
- Fry the fermented black beans until fragrant.
- Add in all the seasonings and steam for 10mins over high fire.
- Garnish with chili slices and serve immediately.