These moist yet light-as-air Green Tea Financiers by Chef Julie Yee is the perfect finish to a meal!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 12 mins Ready in : 32 mins Serves : 8
- 110g Egg Whites
- 150g Sugar
- 50g Cake Flour
- 90g Almond Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½tsp Vanilla Powder
- 140g Butter
- Mix flour, sugar & almond together.
- Lightly whisk egg whites with a spoon.
- Pour egg whites into flour mixture & mix well.
- Caramel butter & pour into mixture. Mix into a smooth paste.
- Mix green tea powder into the paste.
- Pipe into greased mold ½ full put in 1 teaspoon. Use Nutella for the filling & fill the mould with mixture till 90% full.
- Bake with double trays at 180°C for 10-12mins till golden brown.