Pair this lovingly made zesty Lemon, Lime and Orange Marmalade with scones or cakes for the perfect tea party!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Condiment Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 30 mins Ready in : 45 mins Serves : 350ml
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 2 Orange
- 250 ml Water
- 500 gm Sugar
- 1/2 no of Lemon Juice
- Prepare and slice the lemon, lime and orange.
- Retain the seeds.
- Combine slice fruits and water in a pot.
- Bring everything to simmer and cook for approximately 20 mins.
- Add sugar, lemon juice and cook over medium heat and keep stirring until it reaches 110°C ON the thermometer.
- Skim off the white foam if it forms on top of the marmalade when it boils.
- Remove from heat and let cool and keep stirring to help release trapped air bubbles.
- Pour the hot marmalade into prepared jars, wipe rims and apply lids.