Gaga over matcha? Try these No Bake Mini Matcha Oreo Cheesecakes – creamy and sweet, mini Matcha cheesecakes with an Oreo cookie base! #QuickBites
This tasty potato salad is studded with pieces of bacon for that extra flavour – try this for a quick and handy starter to your dinner table, or even better, a picnic with friends!
Cuisine : European Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 35 mins Serves : 2
- 50g Streaky Bacon
- 2-3 Amercan/Dutch Potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes
- 50g White/Red Onion, finely chopped
- 2pcs Gherkins, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard/Whole Grain Mustard
- 50g Mayonnaise
- Finely Chopped Spring Onions
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lay the bacon on a foil lined baking tray. Bake the bacon for 15 mins. Pour out the extracted fat and transfer to a microwave proof dish. Microwave on high for 2-3 mins. Again pour out the excess fat and all the bacon to crisp by cooling. Coarsely chop the bacon.
- Cook the potatoes from cold with a large pot of water until tender. Rinse under cold water and allow it to cool completely.
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing. Toss the potatoes with the dressing and set aside to chill. Sprinkle bacon and spring onions over the potato salad just before serving.