Chef Daniele Sarno shares with us a palatable Italian Style Baked Potato which is a true slice of perfection.
Cuisine : European Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 40 mins Cook : 30 mins Ready in : 70 mins Serves : 6
- 170g Red skin potatoes
- 20g Butter
- 20g Milk
- 20g Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Whole eggs
- 15g Cooked ham
- 15g Provolone cheese
- 20g Buffalo mozzarella
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Butter for the mold
- Sea Salt
- Crushed black pepper
- Wash the potatoes scrubbing the skin.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for half hour (start from cold water).
- In a bowl crush the potatoes. Add the butter, grated parmesan cheese, milk, eggs, diced cooked ham, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix well all the ingredients until get a smooth creamy mixture.
- Grease the mold with the butter and dust with the bread crumbs.
- Pour the mixture into the mold until cover half of it.
- Cover with slice buffalo mozzarella and provolone cheese.
- Pour the rest of the mixture and cover up with breadcrumbs and little butter.
- Oven-baked for 30 minutes, 180ºC.
- Remove from the oven, rest for a minute, serve.