Get the secret to a perfectly seasoned Grilled Steak with Pesto with this recipe shared by Chef Anil Singh!
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep :15 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 35 mins Serves : 1
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Required amount of Black Pepper
- Required amount of Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Ground Paprika
- 5 sprig Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Mexican Oregano
- 3 tbsp Green Pesto
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Chicken Powder
- In a bowl, add olive oil, black pepper, ground paprika, sea salt, fresh rosemary, garlic powder, dried Mexican oregano and nutmeg and mix it.
- Place the beef in the bowl and mix it together with the marinated spices.
- Sear the marinated beef on a searing pan until the desired temperature.
- In a bowl, add green pesto, lemon juice, chicken powder and excess oil form the seared-beef and mix it well.