If you want to add a extra notch to your dinner, try cooking Grilled Filet Mignon. Yes, it does sound like a lot of work but it takes less than an hour to prepare this dish. This simple meat with some delicious sides is the way to go!
Cuisine: European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 30 mins Cook : 25 mins Ready in : 55 mins Serves : 1 serving
- 140g Filet Mignon
- 20g Baby Potatoes
- 10g Asparagus
- 10g Un-salted Butter
- 8g Garlic
- 2g Parsley
DIRECTIONS TO ORANGE BLOSSOM SYRUP
Grilled Filet Mignon
- Vacuum the filet mignon and sous-vide for 30mins at 56˚C.
- Remove from the bag, season and sear on the hot griller.
- Top with Herb Garlic Butter.
Baby Potatoes & Asparagus
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water.
- When the potatoes are cooked, season with salt & pepper.
- Boil a pot of water to blanch the asparagus.
- In a pot, melt butter, saute & season the asparagus with salt & pepper.
Herb Garlic Butter
- Soften the unsalted butter at room temperature.
- Peel and chop the garlic and parsley.
- Mix together.