Elegant and decadent Green Tea Tiramisu Cheesecake is simple to make and perfect for any occasion!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 120 mins Ready in : 140 mins Serves : 6-8
- 250 g Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp Rum (optional)
- 200 ml Whipped cream
- 6 tbsp Icing sugar
- Sponge fingers
- Matcha powder (for dusting)
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Matcha
- Mix well milk, matcha powder and icing sugar together with mascarpone cheese.
- Whipped cream to hard peak and set aside.
- Fold in whipped cream into mixture. Be careful not to over fold.
- In a bowl, combine boiling water, ¼ cup sugar and 1 tbsp matcha. Stir until dissolved. Taking one lady finger at a time, dip into Matcha mixture.
- Continue to dip lady fingers and line in a row at bottom of glass baking dish.
- Add a thin layer of the mascarpone matcha cream on top and dust with more matcha powder.
- Continue to layer until it reaches the top of baking dish. Dust with more matcha powder to cover.
- Finish off with matcha powder by dusting on top of mixture.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.