End your meal on a high note with this decadent Gooey Walnut Brownie by Chef Thripti Hinduja!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 40 mins Serves : 6-8
- 125 g Chocolate
- 125 g Butter
- 100 g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 30 g Flour
- 20 g Cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Butter and line a tin with baking paper. (5″ square pan )
- Melt the butter and the chocolate together over a baine Marie.
- Take the chocolate mixture off the heat and stir in the sugar.
- Next add in the egg and mix well.
- Sieve the cocoa and the flour directly into the bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tin. Bake for 20 min or until a skewer inserted comes out with a few moist crumbs attached to it. Cool completely before demoulding and cut it into squares.