This beautiful Italian focaccia is packed with garlic and rosemary. It tastes amazing by itself and even better when served alongside spaghetti!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 60 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 80 mins Serves : 8-10
- 11/4 cups of Water (Dough)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil (Dough)
- 1 tsp Sugar (Dough)
- 11/2 tsp Salt (Dough)
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic (Dough)
- 1 tbsp Chopped Rosemary (Dough)
- 3 cups Bread Flour (Dough)
- 2 tsp Instant Yeast (Dough)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic
- Add all dough ingredients except the rosemary in the order mentioned and select the dough cycle.
- When the cycle is complete punch down the dough and remove it from the bread pan.
- Stretch and push the dough onto a lightly greased shallow baking pan. Cover with a clean tea towel and allow it to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until double in height.
- With your fingers make indentions I the dough to give is a dimple effect.
- Stir the topping ingredients together and brush the top of it.
- Bake at 220 C for 15 mins – 20 mins or until the crust is browned.