A hawker food commonly found in Singapore. It is usually sold together with those stalls that sell fried carrot cake. No more going to hawker centres. You can now savour the lip smacking fried oyster omelette at the convenience of your home!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 30 mins Ready in : 50 mins Serves : 2 servings
- 70g Oyster
- 4 Eggs
- 1 stalk Spring Onions
- 1 stalk Parsley
- ½ tsp Fish Sauce
- A little Pepper
- 50g Sweet Potato Flour
- 1 tbsp Rice Flour
- 200g Water
- ¼ tsp Chicken Seasoning
- ¼ tsp Sugar
- Heat frying pan and add in 2 tbsp lard.
- Add in ½ portions of the batter and fry.
- Add in more oil, pour in ½ portion eggs and spread out.
- Fry till golden brown. Add in fresh oyster (coat with a little batter 1st), fish sauce and pepper.
- Sprinkle parsley and spring onions. Serve hot with Chilli Sauce and lime.
- 100g Chilli Paste
- 40g White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 30ml Water
- Mix all ingredients in a small pot and boil for 5mins.