This No Bake Onde Onde Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for your friends and family this Hari Raya! 😉
Cuisine : Fusion Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 30 mins Cook : 5 mins Ready in : 215 mins Serves : 4 servings
- 600g Cream Cheese
- 280ml Heavy/Whipping Cream
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 250g Digestive Biscuits
- 100g Salted Butter
- 60ml Pandan Juice
- 3/4 cup Gula Melaka
- 1/3 cup Desiccated Coconut
- In a medium bowl, add melted butter to crushed Digestive Biscuits. Press firmly into bottom of your Jamie Oliver Non-Stick Mini Cake Tins, or a 9″ Non-Stick Springform Cake Tin.
- In a medium bowl, add in cream cheese and half of the icing sugar. Whip till combined and fluffy, then fold in remaining cream cheese.
- Divide into your cake tins and set in fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Remove cake tins when ready to serve.
- Melt gula melaka in a saucepan until syrupy.
- Drizzle melted gula melaka over the cakes and sprinkle desiccated coconut.