If you’re a durian lover, you have to try these fluffy Fresh Durian Cupcakes recipe by Chef Julie Yee! It’s a durian-lover delight!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 25 mins Ready in : 45 mins Serves : 8 cupcakes
- Group 1
- 250g Butter
- 180g Castor sugar
- Group 2
- 4 Egg
- 1 tsp Glycerine*
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 tbsp UHT Milk
- Group 3
- 240g Cake Flour
- 1 tbsp Custard Powder
- 6g/ 11/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 150g Fresh Durian
- Pre-heat the oven at 180C about 20mins before baking.
- Cream butter and castor sugar (1) until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and glycerine (2) and beat for another 5mins.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients (3).
- Bake at 180C for 20-25mins.