Peekaboo! Adorable chicks peeking out of their shells makes this dish not only delicious, but creative and cute! Perfect as an appetizer or side dish for a fun-filled party like Easter!
Cuisine : American Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 25 mins Serves : 2 servings
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 pc Carrots
- 2 pc Black Olives
- Boil eggs for 10 mins and let it sit for 10 mins in cold water.
- Cut the boiled eggs into half using alternate zig-zag lines.
- Remove the egg yolks and put into a mixing bowl and mix.
- Add Mayonnaise, Vinegar, Mustard and Salt and mix thoroughly.
- Cut carrots to form shapes for the beaks and feet, while cutting the Black Garlic to form the eyes.
- Using a piping bag or spoon, fill the empty egg whites with the egg mix.
- Add the beaks, feet and eggs and serve!