Forget regular pancakes! This super fluffy, super moist Dutch Baby Pancake is perfect for those lazy Sunday mornings when you want to do something extra special for breakfast!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 25 mins Serves : 1
- 4 Eggs
- 2/3 cup While Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ½ tsp Salt
- Icing Sugar to garnish
- Blueberries to garnish
- Lemon/Lime wedges to garnish
- Heat a cast iron skillet/pan (oven-safe) in a 200°C pre-heated oven.
- Combine eggs and whisk till frothy.
- Add in milk, sugar, salt and vanilla extract. Whisk till combined.
- Whisk in flour.
- Remove hot pan from oven, add in butter to coat.
- Pour in the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes till golden brown and puffy.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and top with blueberries.
- Serve warm!