This simple Japanese Beef Rice Bowl is easy to prepare and packed full of flavour and protein! Perfect for weekday lunch or dinner!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 5 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 15 mins Serves : 1
- 1 large Onion
- 1 stalk of Green Onions
- 350g thinly sliced Beef
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cooked Japanese Rice
- Heat oil in pan and cook sliced onions until tender.
- Add in sliced beef and cook slightly.
- Add in mirin and soy sauce.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 3- 4 minutes.
- Remove cover, add in beaten eggs, cover for 2 minutes, until cooked.
- Serve on top of warm rice and sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve warm!