If you are a durian and kueh lover, these will the perfect nonya kueh for you! It is sweet and soft with a hint of durian, it tastes even better with desiccated coconut!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 35 mins Serves : 16
- 100g Sugar
- 130g Coconut Milk
- 150g Sago
- 50g White Grated Coconut (topping)
- 20g Wheat Starch
- 250g Durian Flesh
- 250g White Grated Coconut
- ½ tsp Salt
- Boil sugar and coconut milk in a saucepan and turn off the fire.
- Pour in the drained sago into the pot and mix well immediately.
- Add in white grated coconut (50g), wheat starch, durian flesh into the pot and mix well immediately.
- Pour into 10″ tray and steam for 40 mins.
- Coat with white desiccated coconut.