Enjoy the taste of Thailand with this creamy Coconut Ice Cream which taste amazing by its own or top it with any of your favourites topping for a different flavour!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 60 mins Cook : 0 mins Ready in : 60 mins Serves : 2
- 120ml Dairy Cream (35% fat)
- 100ml Coconut Cream
- 150g Coconut Water
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 nos. Pandan Leaves
- Pour coconut water and coconut cream together.
- Add in pandan leaves and bring mixture to boil. Cool it in an ice bath.
- Whip cream and add in condensed milk.
- Fold the 2 mixtures together.
- Churn in the ice cream maker.
- Serve with cream corn, canned fruits, sea coconut or peanuts.