Calling all durian lovers! Try this Durian cupcake recipe by Chef Julie Yee, it is moist, soft and filled with fresh durian!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 25 mins Ready in : 45 mins Serves : 6-8
- Group 1
- 250gm Butter
- 180gm Castor sugar
- Group 2
- 4 Egg
- 1teasp Glycerine*
- 1/2teasp Vanilla Extract
- 4tbsp UHT Milk
- Group 3
- 240gm Cake Flour
- 1tbsp Custard Powder
- 6gm/ 1 1/4 teasp Baking Powder
- 150gm Fresh Durian
- Pre-heat the oven at 180C about 20mins before baking.
- Cream butter and castor sugar (1) until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and glycerine (2) and beat for another 5mins.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients (3).
- Bake at 180C for 20-25mins / 9” x 9” square for 50mins.