Sink your teeth into this luscious Dark Chocolate Lava Cake with Raspberry Sorbet by Chef Felix Chong!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 25 mins Serves : 6
- 100g Dark Chocolate Bits
- 100g Unsalted Butter
- 75g Icing Sugar
- 50g All-Purpose Flour
- 15g Cocoa Powder
- 4 Whole Eggs
- 6pcs Aluminium Cup
- All-purpose flour for dusting
- 1 btl Oil Spray
- 1 tub Raspberry Sorbet
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Place the dark chocolate bits and unsalted butter in a stainless steel bowl over boiling water to melt.
- Place the dry ingredients together in another bowl and mix well.
- Once the chocolate and butter melted completely remove from the boiling water and add in the dry mixture and stir to make a paste.
- Gradually add in the eggs.
- Spray the aluminium cup with oil, and lightly dust with flour.
- Place the lava cake mixture into the cup and make for steam bake for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Once it’s done, slowly unmould it and place on a plate, on the side, serve a generous scoop of raspberry sorbet and garnish with icing powder.