This rack of lamb recipe by Chef Michele Ow is real showstopper, intensely flavoured with Thyme, Rosemary and English Parsley.
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 2
- 4-6 Lamb ribs, frenched
- A handful English Parsley
- A handful Thyme
- A handful Rosemary
- 200g Bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Parmesan (shaved)
- Salt & pepper
- In a food processor, incorporate bread crumbs and herbs, and parmesan.
- Score lamb top side in a criss-cross pattern.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper on a plate.
- Heat up a pan and add olive oil.
- When pan is very hot, sear lamb on all sides.
- Put lamb (side up) in oven for 6 minutes @ 180°C (on the same frying pan).
- When lamb is removed from oven, brush mustard all over it.
- Then in the same plate as before, pour your bread crumbs on it and coat your lamb with the bread crumbs.
- Finish in oven for 3-5 minutes @ 200°C.
- Allow to rest before cutting.