Satisfy your hunger with these easy-to-make oven baked crispy chicken strips!
Cuisine : European Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 5 mins Ready in : 15 mins Serves : 4 Chicken Strips
- 4 no Chicken Strips
- 1 no Egg (Beaten)
- 50g Flour
- 50g (Panko)
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- Pre heat oven 200 degrees.
- Add salt and pepper into chicken. Ensure well- seasoned.
- Add strips into flour, dust off excess.
- Dredge the floured strips into egg wash and then into panko. Set aside.
- Heat up oil in a shallow pan. Add the strips in. Fry still golden brown.
- Remove strips and place on baking tray. Sprinkle parmesan cheese. Baked in oven for 5 minutes.