Chocolate + Popsicles! The one thing you need to learn how to do in this hot summer. You just need a Popsicle mould and this video and you are good to go.
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 5 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 375 mins Serves : 8
- 2 cups of Southdale Farm Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Heat up 2 cups of Southdale Farm Milk on high heat.
- Turn off heat before milk boils.
- Whisk in 2 tbsp of sugar and cocoa powder.
- Pour mixture into 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Let mixture cool before pouring into Popsicle mould.
- Place Popsicle sticks into the mould.
- Freeze it for 6 hours or more.
- Unmould the Popsicle and enjoy!