The perfect breakfast for Singaporeans! It’s easy and simple to do.
Cuisine : Asian Course : Appertizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 5 mins Ready in : 20 mins Serves : 1
- 800ml of Water
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of bread
- Sunny Meadow Margarine
- Boil 800ml of Water.
- Once water boils, switch off the heat.
- Place room temperature eggs in pot and cover the pot.
- Slice away bread corners.
- Slice bread into half.
- Toast bread on hot pan for 2 minutes on each side.
- Spread Sunny Meadow Margarine and kaya on toast.
- Remove eggs from water after 5 minutes and crack the eggs open.
- Season the eggs to your preference.
- Dip toast in soft boil eggs and enjoy!