Learn to make full use of okara, which are the remains during the production of soy milk and tofu, to make a delightful dessert! With Chef Julie’s recipe, you can now make healthy Chocolate Okara Cake.
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 40 mins Ready in : 55 mins Serves : 6-8
- Group 1
- 180gm Butter
- 160gm Fine Sugar
- Group 2
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teasp Vanilla Paste
- 150gm Okara
- 3 tbsp Melted Chocolate
- 50gm Soya Milk (less sugar)
- 180gm Self-Raising Glour
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Cream butter and sugar till light.
- Add in beaten eggs and vanilla paste gradually.
- Add in the okara and melted chocolate.
- Add in flour & soya milk alternately.
- Bake at 170°C for about 40 minutes.