Nothing tops this super moist, chocolaty banana bread shared by Chef Mimi Wahadi!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 30 mins Ready in : 45 mins Serves : 8
- 170g Ripen bananas
- 150g Caster sugar
- 100g Whole eggs
- 170g All purpose flour
- 5g Baking soda
- 5g Baking powder
- 50ml Milk
- 50g Melted butter
- 60g Dark chocolate
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- In a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, whisk bananas and sugar till light.
- Add eggs and continue to whisk till pale.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add melted butter and milk.
- Whisk batter till light.
- Add chocolate and stir to combine.
- Deposit batter into the loaf pan and bake for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Use a testing pin to check for doneness.