Impress your guests with a flavourful and colourful twist to the Yu Sheng. Throw in the prosperous “旺来” (pineapple), and aupiscious “大吉大利” (oranges) for a refreshing mouthful!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Enthusiast
Prep : 30 mins Cook : 0 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 8
- 70g Coriander Root (chopped)
- 30g Gula Melaka (grated)
- 4 tbsp Knife Thai Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Knife Salted Soy Bean
- 2 tsp Chilli Padi (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Baby Shrimp (toasted)
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Knife Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 180g White Radish (thinly sliced)
- 180g Carrot (thinly sliced)
- 80g Mandarin Orange (peeled and wedged)
- 80g Rose Apple Wedges (presoaked in salt water)
- 80g Pomelo Wedges
- 80g Canned Lychees
- 80g UFC Canned Logans
- 80g Canned Pineapples
- 80g Candied Winter Melon
- 80g Black Dates
- 20g Candied Ginger
- 80g Prawn Crackers
- 80g Sesame Seed (toasted)
- 40g Coriander Leaves
- Combine well all the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Place the garnishing onto the big platter neatly as shown with the fruit on the outer layer, one after the other.
- Place the dressing in a small bowl, set it on the platter as shown.
- Finally, just before serving, pour the dressing over and toss well.