Enjoy this perfectly balanced organic tomato gazpacho with a hint of spice and herbs by Chef Daniele Sarno.
Cuisine : European Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 0 mins Ready in : 780 mins Serves : 1
- 100ml Vegetable stock
- 50g Tomato concasse
- 30g Diced green bell pepper
- 30g Diced red bell pepper
- 15g Onion, thinly sliced
- 20g Peeled, seeded, slice Japanese cucumber
- 15g Diced organic celery
- 1g Chopped basil
- 10ml Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 10ml Aged Italian balsamic vinegar
- Organic Cayenne pepper powder
- Sea salt
- Ground white pepper
- Combine all the ingredients except the garnish.
- Puree with an immersion blender or in batches in a food processor until smooth.
- Chill for 8 to 12 hours, allowing the flavours to develop.
- To make a garnish, sauté the garlic clove in the olive oil until aromatic.
- Add the bread, the cayenne pepper and sauté until crisp and lightly browned.
- Thinly slice the tuna and quick marinate with few drops of aged balsamic vinegar.
- Cool and reserve.