Looking for a delicious lamb recipe that is flavourful and tender? Try this Grilled Lamb Rack recipe by Chef Anil which is perfect for any occasion!
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 25 mins Serves : 1
- 2pcs Lamb Rack
- 2tsp Cumin Powder
- 1tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Required Amount Black Pepper
- 1tsp Lemon Juice
- Required Amount Sea Salt
- 1/2tsp Chicken Powder
- 2tsp Olive Oil
- In a bowl, add cumin powder, cayenne powder, black pepper, lemon juice, chicken powder, sea salt and olive oil and mix it.
- Place the lamb in the bowl and mix it together with the marinated spices.
- Sear the marinated lamb on a searing pan until golden brown and dap tissue on the seared lamb to get rid of excessive oil.