Indulge yourself in Chef Thripti Hinduja moist and delicious chocolate cake recipe!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 35 mins Serves : 6-8
- 40g Cocoa powder
- 95g Flour
- 140g Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 85g Buttermilk
- 85g Water
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Grease and line 2 – 7″ baking tins with parchment paper.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda together. Then add in the sugar and stir well.
- In another bowl stir the buttermilk, water, vanilla , egg and salt together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until combined smoothly.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking trays and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Demould and cool to room temperature.