This creamy textured Avocado mousse with Sago and Gula Melaka is the best chilled dessert for a hot day.
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 15 mins Ready in : 25 mins Serves : 2 Servings
- 3 tbsp Mini Size Sago Pearls
- 1 Riped Avocado, seeded
- 100ml Water
- 80g Gula Melaka (Palm Sugar). Melted with 6 tsps of Water
- Coconut Cream or 1 Scoop of Vanilla or Coconut Flavoured Ice Cream
- Fill ¾ pot of a medium size pot with water and bring to boil.
- Add the sago pearls and stir randomly. Cook until the pearls are completely free of white dots and are translucent.
- Drain over running water and rinse the sago. Drain off excess water and use as required.
- Blend avocado with water in a juice processor. Add melted gula Melaka to taste. Mix in the sago pearls and serve the avocado puree with coconut milk or ice cream.