A delicious and easy-to-prepare beef fillet that is seasoned perfectly with herbs, chicken stock and lemon will leave you wanting more.
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 8-10 mins Ready in : 28-30 mins Serves : 2 Servings
- 1 Beef Fillet
- 50ml Chicken Stock
- Bay Leaf
- 1 Lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Season beef fillet with salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan, sear the beef fillet for around 8 to 10 minutes.
- Pour in chicken stock and add a spring of Rosemary, thyme and 1 bay leaf.
- Rest the beef for 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop handful parsley, and mix in 1/2 lemon’s zest, and 1/2 tbsp of capers, season well.
- Plate beef; enjoy.