Comforting banana bread muffins with a crunch of granola on top. Funs treat anytime of the day!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 30 mins Ready in : 45 mins Serves : 12
- 3/4 cup Granola
- 120 g Plain Flour
- 1/2 teasp Baking soda
- 3/2 teasp Baking powder
- 100 g Fine sugar
- 110 g Olive oil
- 1 Egg (large)
- 1/2 teasp Vanilla extract
- 220 ml Mashed banana
- 1 teasp Lemon juice
- 1/4 teasp Salt
- Mashed the banana coarsely with a fork and add in the lemon juice and salt
- Sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
- Whisk oil and sugar together till sugar melt.
- Add in the beaten egg and vanilla extract.
- Add in the banana & sifted flours into mixture.
- ** Fold gently and mix briefly till small lumps of flour is still visible.
- Sprinkle whole grain cereals on top. Decorate with extra slices of banana.
- Bake the muffins at 180ºC for 25 -30mins (fan- mode) till golden brown.