Spoil yourself with these delicate Earl Grey Cupcakes that is moist, fluffy and tastes good with Honey Swiss Meringue Buttercream!
Cuisine : American Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 40 mins Cook : 30 mins Ready in : 1 hr 10 mins Serves : 2 Servings
- 2 Large Russet Potatoes
- 80g Minced Pork/ Chicken/ Ham/ Bacon
- 1 Stalk of Spring Onion
- ¼ cup Dairy Cream
- ½ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Coarse Black Pepper
- Boil potato in a pot till soft.
- Allow potatoes to cool enough. Cut potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh into a small bowl. Smash potato flesh together with cream until combined using a potato masher or a fork.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, minced chicken and spring onion and season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop the fillings into potato skin and place on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle additional cheese.
- Place potatoes in oven and bake at 180C till golden brown.