Baked mini French toast cups are the perfect breakfast to try with the kids this school holiday. These are great for picnics, breakfast on-the-go, or to kick-start a fun day out! #QuickBites
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 30 mins Ready in : 50 mins Serves : 3 large ramekins
- 115g Cream Cheese
- 4 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup Maple-flavored Pancake Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Freshly Grated Orange Peel
- 3 cups Baguette (about 4 slices – 1 inch)
- Heat oven to 350F. Whisk cheese in a medium bowl until smooth. Add in 1 egg at a time and whisk each addition until smooth.
- Stir in milk, maple syrup, orange juice and orange zest until blended.
- Divide the bread among greased ramekins. Slowly pour the mixture over the bread in each cup.
- Bake the french toast at 350F for about 30 mins.