This cheesy Baked Creamy Chicken Pasta is perfect for a cold night in that will be enjoyed by your family!
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 25 mins Cook : 30 mins Ready in : 55 mins Serves : 1-2 Servings
- Handmade Pasta
- 200gm All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Large Eggs
- Chicken Cream Sauce
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- Dried Rosemary & Parsley
- 250ml Full Cream Milk
- 200ml Cooking Cream
- 200gm Boiled Chicken Meat
- 2 pcs Chicken Sausage
- 50gm Mushroom (optional), sliced
DIRECTIONS FOR HANDMADE PASTA
- In a stand mixer attached with a dough hook, combine all ingredients and mix.
- Beat until dough become light yellow, smooth and soft.
- Rest the dough for 10 mins.
- Roll and cut the pasta dough. Dust with semolina and flour.
- Set aside until ready to boil.
- In a deep pot, boil water and add salt.
- Boil pasta for approximately 3-4 mins. Drain and toss with olive oil.
DIRECTIONS FOR CREAM CHICKEN SAUCE
- Finely chop the onions, garlic, rosemary and gently fry on a medium heat in the olive oil for approx. 3 mins stirring continuously.
- Add the flour followed by chicken stock.
- Reduce heat to low, add cream and milk, stir gently, add mushrooms, ensuring all ingredients are covered in cream.
- Add the roughly chopped chicken meat.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce – stir pasta and sauce to ensure all pasta is covered.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Add the cooked pasta to the thickened sauce, making sure it’s coated completely.
- Toss in the chicken pieces. Pour the pasta mixture into the prepared aluminium casserole dish, and then top with chicken sausages,mozzarella cheese and parmesan powder.
- Bake it uncovered for 20 minutes, until the cheese is melty and the edges are bubbly.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.