The health, safety and well-being of our participants are our utmost priority.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, the following safe distancing and additional precautionary measures will be implemented for cooking classes in accordance with MOH and NEA guidelines.
1. Participants will have an individual workstation, set of ingredients and equipment.(Exception for 1-1 classes, pairs will work together at 1 station)
2. Studio will be marked with stickers to enable participants to practice safe distancing, at a distance of at least 1m apart
3. Classes will be capped to less than 8 participants per class.
4. All Chef instructors and staff will be wearing masks during the class.
5. All participants will be required to take a temperature reading and make health & travel declarations before entering the studio.
6. Provision of hand sanitisers at our studio
7. Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of studios.
8. Replacement classes for participants allowed. (Medical certs must be produced)
Together, let’s stay vigilant and practice good hygiene. #sgunited