Learn to make this flavourful yet simple Spaghetti alla Singapore with Prawns and Tobiko within 30 minutes!
Cuisine : Fusion Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 0 mins Cook : 20 mins
Ready in : 20 mins Serves : 1 Servings
- 800g Dry Spaghetti
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tbsp Unsalted butter
- Pinch of Chilli flakes / fresh red chilli
- 1 tsp Italian parsley
- 200ml Chicken stock
- Pinch of Salt
- Tobiko (flying fish roe) for garnish
- 3 pieces Tiger prawns
- Prepare a pot of salted boiling water for the pasta.
- Cook the pasta in the boiling water for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Heat up a pan with olive oil and slow roast the chopped garlic.
- When it start to turn golden brown, add in 1 tbsp of unsalted butter, chilli flakes, chopped parsley and deglaze with chicken stock and season with salt.
- Once the pasta is cooked, transfer it to the pan and cook in the sauce for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Upon finishing, add in 1 tsp of unsalted butter and the prawns and flying fish roe.