Treat yourself to an effortless Healthy Berries Crumble that is tart, sweet and crunchy on top!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 15 mins Cook : 20 mins
Ready in : 35 mins Serves : 2 big ramekins
- 100g Mix Berries
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar
- 20g Unsalted Melted Butter
- 30g sugar
- 40g Full Cream Milk
- 55g Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Combine berries together with sugar from Group A.
- Combine Group B together and mix well.
- Place the berries into the ramekins and drop in the batter into the berries covering it fully.
- Bake it at 180C, fan assisted oven for 20 mins or until the batter has puffed and turn golden brown.
- Leave it aside for 10 mins and serve it warm.