Bake this delicate Nonya Kueh Bulu for the perfect Chinese New Year snack! It is crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside!
Cuisine : Asian Course : Dessert Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 20 mins Cook : 10 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 6-10
- 5 Egg (320gm)
- 300gm Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Powder
- 50gm of Cake Flour with every 180gm of batter
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Whisk eggs, sugar & vanilla till fluffy.
- Fold in 50gm flour with 180gm batter. Place mixture into piping bag.
- Heat up empty mould at the stove / oven & grease with melted butter or coconut oil.
- Pipe the batter inside and cook over stove for a couple of minutes till bulu expand slightly.
- Place in oven for 8-10mins till brown.
- Use the satay stick to take out the kueh bulu.