These Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies are a cinch to make – wash them down with a glass of cold milk for a perfect teatime snack!
Cuisine : Baking Course : Appetizer Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 10 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 4
- 115g Unsalted Butter
- 90g Castor Sugar
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 55g Eggs
- 210g Plain Flour
- 5g Bicarbonate of Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Cream butter and all the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the egg and mix well.
- Add in the flour and salt gradually and combine well.
- Toss in the mini chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of cookie dough on the tray and space out evenly.
- Bake at 180ºC for 15 – 20 mins.