Make your very own homemade pizza in the comfort of your own kitchen with this fuss-free recipe! The dough is a cinch to make and you can add any toppings that you’d like – this is a great one to get the kids involved in too!
Cuisine : European Course : Main Skill Level : Novice
Prep : 90 mins Cook : 20 mins Ready in : 30 mins Serves : 6
- For the Dough
- 200g Plain Flour
- 4g Sea Salt
- 3g Honey
- 1g Yeast
- 2g Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 100g Semolina (for dusting)
For the Toppings
- 4-5 tbsp Tomato
- 2-3 fillets Anchovies
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Mozzarella Cheese
- 1g Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Mix flour, water, salt, honey and yeast in stand mixer (dough hook) until fully incorporated.
- Form a ball with the dough, lightly coat with olive oil and cling film.
- Rest for an hour to allow flavours to develop.
Baking the Pizza
Preheat oven to 240°C
Mix semolina with flour (50/50) in a mixing bowl.
Roll out dough onto a well-floured surface.
Transfer the rolled out dough onto a baking tray.
Ladle sufficient tomato sauce to cover the surface of the dough.
Bake in oven for 4-5 mins until crust is golden brown.